Thursday, February 21, 2008

Writing is so much fun. Like mercy it is blessed twice.(merchant of venice). The writer because he gets so much fun and the reader because he gets so much fun. It can also be viewed as the writer giving joy to the reader through a good piece and the reader to the writer through his enjoyment of the piece. All this blabbering must have some point right?? Well its a message or rather a plea to all those who can communicate...
Please Write.
I will promise you something..
If YOU write I will definitely read your piece...
Good writers are becoming a rarity and I cant stand to see my breed go extint..... ;).

1 comment:

  1. Amshuman
    allow me to paste something i wrote when i was in school please.....
    ~~~~~writing made simple
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I take up my pen
    but words do not flow
    I am helpless like men who say
    blow blow blow

    I struggle hard for words
    which will express my thoughts
    haunting my mind and
    in peace will not depart

    The sheet is blank and
    the pen has gone dry
    Despair arresting my hand
    In vain I try not to cry

    Oh God help me please
    give me strength
    to bear with these
    locked doors without keys

    None can help me nor
    can they leave me alone
    But raising just a finger
    ONE can help me ;He Alone

    So, I plead ,tho' an ignorant
    Fool I am and know not
    The best way to Pray
    than, asking Him to show the way....!!


    ######################################################################################################3

    ReplyDelete