Sunday, February 24, 2008

BE HAPPY

After going on a blog reading frenzy last night, I have come to a conclusion about my own exalted self. I am uniquely gifted, not in writing skills ( As I said I did read quite a few simply superb blogs) but in that sublime rarity called selection and maturity.
I can pat myself on the back. I found that I use my blog as an unadulterated source of happiness presumably to others but more importantly to myself. I do not use it as a siphon to pour my frustrations and complaints and worries... There are other ways to get rid of those things like MOTHER, CLOSE FRIEND, etc.... :)
Now one might argue that what I am writing now gives no happiness, BUT IT DOES. To me it has proved a case in point that I am gifted.
As some say Q.E.D...
And once again I sign off with a BE HAPPY GUYS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment