Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A summer of expectancy



I have not been this excited about a hindi movie in a while. Just hearing Dhanush speak hindi made my day yesterday. He has something that just makes him so watchable. I have also not re-watched a trailer so many times in a while. I do not like this feeling of expectancy and hype (self-created of course) as I usually get disappointed. But, Dhanush has not disappointed me so far. One more big plus for me is that they said "Music by A. R. Rehman" and not "An A. R. Rehman Musical". Something to look forward to this summer...

2 comments:

  1. LOL.. I don't remember the latest Hindi movie that I watched.. But after the watching the trailer of this one, I might just give it a shot! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope you do. And if you do, let me know how it went. :P

      Delete