Sunday, September 19, 2010

Desperation

Ever had that tingling nervelessness. Yes I meant nerveless and not nervous.. That weird restlessness when you feel so pent up, so wasted that you can't do anything but you want to do something. And not just anything.. Something reckless.. Something consequential.. Something.. Something...

The nostrils flared, the breath was ragged, the eyes were bloodshot.. But suddenly they cleared. The eyes, oh! the eyes.. The eyes cleared so fast that it almost seemed that the blood was retreating in fear. The pupils constricted until they were a mere dot.. But what a fearsome dot..

Now, I was going to do something... My lungs expanded and what followed was a blood curling scream.. The scream of righteous anger.. I had had enough and this was the day.. I had promised myself I would do something someday and this was that day...

I went to sleep..!!! Blissful sleep..!!

The key words in U of M are Sleep Deprivation. Grad life for you...!!!

1 comment:

  1. nice, I am also depreived of sleep these days, my pattern of sleeping is very random

    ReplyDelete