Saturday, July 24, 2010

Coimbatore

I am writing this in what are my last moments (hopefully not final) in a city that has made me what I am today. I hope my mom is ok with it.. In the space of this and my last serious post, (not counting the limericks) a lot of things have happened: I have been accepted by a University in the USA, I went on my first ever road trip in a Volkswagen Polo within days of it hitting the road. The view of Kerala (one more advantage of being in Coimbatore) from the back/front seat in a Polo was awesome. I have had my visa application accepted which officially made me a non-immigrant student visitor of a country on which I have a very low opinion of. Yet as the hypocrite I am, I am leaving my hick home town to meet my stars...

Coimbatore has been a haven and a happening place for me with very few faces which feature strongly. I would want to expand this post but I am posting this any way as this could be my last post from Coimbatore or should I say IP.

And they say I am not emotional....

No comments:

Post a Comment