Monday, March 1, 2010

[Untitled]:Meme II

Forget Tagging a fellow blogger. That kinda takes away the limelight from you. So instead I am going to publish the blogger's post here and thereby take credit. The blogger in question here is my best friend Anirudh. Now, Anirudh read my post on the Meme: Abstract poetry and was inspired to write one of his own. And this just happens to be incredibly better than mine and therefore I am posting it here..


Why
Are there questions
For which the answers
Despite their relevance
Begin with “I Think”

Why
Are there thoughts
Built with prayers
Though rarely answered  
Fill people with hope

Why
Does every action
Right or wrong it may be
Makes us ponder
“Was it really worth it?”

Why
Does the easy way
Cease to exist
When the question is asked, it should be,
“The hard way or the hard way?”

Why
Do people say “no offence”
When all I want to do is not smile but
Punch them in the face and say
“None taken”

Why
Do we have to ask why
How and when
Craving every detail
Desperate for knowledge
Only leading to more questions like
WHY?

Now if you still do want to visit his stupid blog (I don't know why in the world you'd want to though..) you can go here.

3 comments:

  1. This is totally awesome!
    Anirudh,
    My entry to the meme was also about this intriguing question - 'Why' which only entails to another 'Why' and to another and so on...
    It is great to see a fellow 'Why'ner ;-)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not exactly a fan of poetic sciences :)

    ReplyDelete